How to Reactivate Suspended Pinterest Account

 I will try to answer this question How to reactivate suspended Pinterest account? but first here my experience with Pinterest:

How to Reactivate Suspended Pinterest Account


My Pinterest Account got suspended three days ago. I have contacted Pinterest support but haven’t got any reply from them. I still have other two Pinterest accounts. My main Pinterest account is suspended. I got an email from them that my account goes against their Acceptable Use Policy. I have no access to my account and I lost all of my hard work.

I spend a lot of my time collecting link from the web and organizing my own articles on Pinterest. Even I used Pinterest for my blogging plan. I used Pinterest as Place for planning and web resources collection. Since my account is suspended I have lost my confidence on Pinterest.

I will soon backup my other Pinterest account data and use any other platform maybe Excel sheet. I am sure it will not go against anyone acceptable use policy.

Here is How to Get Your Pinterest Account Back:

1. First, you should remember Pinterest support is slow and terrible. So, When you contact then don't spect reply within 48 hours.

2. Here is contact link which some time work and sometimes doesn't. If it doesn't work, Don't panic.

3. Submit the four-step contact form and Click on Submit button. Wait, Don't forget to Pray GOD to get a reply from them and of course your account will be reactivated if your message is read by a real human.

Good Luck

Moral: Don’t use Pinterest for Planning because if use, you will lose. You can use for the Promotional purpose only.

I got it turned back on in less than 24 hours by taking 3 actions.

1)Click on the link to have the suspension reviewed. This link is in the suspension email Pinterest Sends you.

2)Reply to the Suspension email stating your case

3)go to the Pinterest Help center and enter a ticket under the suspended account field

4) Go to the Business section of the Pinterest Help Center. Scroll to the bottom. Click on “Contact Us” at the bottom. Choose Business and Advertising then Billing and Payments. I put in a message that i need access to my ad account for bookkeeping while my suspension is being reviewed. They got right back to me.

Pinterest uses bots to look for suspicious activity. Steer clear of that, and you’ll be okay.

Here’s a list of do’s and don’ts.

Don’t

Follow Bots - It’s okay to use follow bots to build your Pinterest followers. Just don’t be too aggressive. Doing so will send up red flags.

Auto-Comment - This is never a good idea from a marketing standpoint, and aggressive use could get you blocked.

Aggressive Manually Following - Following thousands of people every day doesn’t seem normal to Pinterest, so the bots block you. Do it often enough and Pinterest may block you permanently.

Do’s

Pin Manually Daily - This is a great idea. Pinterest likes people that visit the site often, and rewards frequent pinning.

Manual Following - Follow the pinners that you like. They may follow you back. Following 100–200 people a day is okay.

Pin Scheduling - Posting pins with Pinterest approved schedulers is perfectly safe. Approved pin schedulers, like TrafficWonker, use the Pinterest API to post pins on your behalf. The API lets Pinterest know that you approve of everything that’s going on, so Pinterest never thinks you’re spamming other pinners.

How to Recover Suspended Pinterest Account Video Tutorial


Related Posts