How do I prepare for the SAT from class 10?

How do I prepare for the SAT from class 10? The SATs, from what I have judged, do not require a lot of technical knowledge. For the Mathematics part, just practicing your high school curriculum well i.e. your basic knowledge from grades 10, 11, and 12 will fetch you good marks. Just stay in touch with your topics well.

How do I prepare for the SAT from class 10?



How Can I Prepare for the SAT from Class 10?


How Can I Prepare for the SAT from Class 10? The harder part is English. It will be a HUGE load for you if you belong to a State Board and English is not your first language. It will be a tad bit easier if it is but do not heave a sigh of relief yet. There are a lot of nuances to be followed in that as well. You must have an average skimming speed of 5 words per second. The highest I have is 7 WPS. The comprehension can be nerve-wracking if you slow down and end up losing time because more than the difficulty level, time is your enemy here or so I felt.

Practice. Practice. Practice. All you can from the Khan Academy website. That’s the most popular free tool that is available to SAT aspirants. Make your customized timetable and practice all you can. You are just in class 10. You have plenty of time in your hand. I am pretty sure you will do well.

Hope that helped! Best of luck in your future endeavors!


 

How do I prepare for the SAT from class 10 Video Tutorial?